Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Great Man!

I don't think I post enough about David.  He deserves some more attention, I think.  I mean, after all, I like paying attention to him.  :)

Where do I start?  First I must start off by commenting on how, this December, he isn't hunting out of town.  He is here with me.  Of course, part of it is because of how they got deer tags this year, but hey, I am going to enjoy it to its fullest.  Although, he may be second guessing his willingness. 

You know, how in December, there are always one to two weeks that are so crazy that it leaves your head spinning.  It seems that everything seems to fall within that time.  You end up running around to this place or that, baking that or this, then running back to that other place to get that last ingredient for this one thing you are making...now.   Yeah, well that is where the Pritchards are right now.

And David is here with me.

And I am so thankful.

He has made two double batches of rotel, washed crock-pots, browned sausage, made iced tea, folded towels, hugged me when I thought I was going to lose it, built a fire, kept kids, hugged me again, watched me sleep, got me a rental car, dealt with the insurance company, kept kids, hugged me again, cleaned up the kitchen.  Oh and did I mention work in the middle of all of this?

Yeah, he is a pretty great guy.

And talented too.  See what he can do.  Isn't this beautiful?


And he likes to take me fishing.

I think I'll keep him!





No comments:

Post a Comment