Friday, July 22, 2011

Still Here!

Don't worry.  We're still around.  Although these days, you will most likely see us with a car full of kids, some belonging to me, some not, in a blue van with stickers on the side.   All of whom will be sweating to death because our rear air doesn't work unless it is on high, and I can't stand not being able to hear.  And we haven't been able to get it fixed, because I have needed the van to tote everyone around for the last 6 weeks. 

So what have we done for the last several weeks?  I won't get into all the details, but I will leave you with a few words in summary: busy, hot, full of talking, lots of gasoline, swimming, swim meets, service projects, church, camp, art camp, puppy, dog, kennel, poop, vets, poison ivy - twice, beach, friends, cold treats, prayer, changed hearts, new directions.   There, I think that about covers it. 

So, where does that leave us now?  Trying to regain some lost sanity.  (Is that even possible?)  Especially by cleaning, and as I am typing this I hear two of my kids loudly saying "Ewww" as they clean out the van.  Hmm, wonder what they found?  Hee, hee. 

Yes, we are having forced cleaning.  Before you report me to the authorities, let me explain that if we didn't have forced cleaning, my children may be taken away from me due to unsanitary conditions.  It's not really that bad, but it is certainly in need of attention. 

Okay, I have really digressed. 

The point is, we're still here.  I can't wait to hopefully blog about alot of those words I mentioned above.  They are worth remembering. 

 
Now, to instruct on a few more cleaning needs, then it's time to get ready for city swim meet tomorrow!!  So excited!!  Go Bluefins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment