Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thoughts for Today

1. Purging is a freeing feeling (but sad at the same time as we get rid of so many toys. Does this mean my babies are growing up?)

2. If it's cold and rainy, I would rather it just snow.

3. My living room looks empty without my Christmas tree.

4.  My tree was down by New Years.  That never happens.  Trying to make room to purge.

5.  That was way sooner than last year.  It was still up in February. Now I feel like a spoiled sport for taking it down so soon.  Sort of.  Not really.  Not this year anyway.

6.  I have to stop eating.  I think my stomach grew to the size of two basketballs over the holidays.  There is just way too much room down there.

7.  Big puppies bark loudly.

8. I like Mississippi State.  Go Dawgs!

9.  I'm finally getting used to our weekly schedule.  Yes, it's January.  But I have a few months to enjoy this new found stability.

10.  My kids are getting older.  This is a good thing.

11.  I don't miss diaper changes, bathtime, taking the whole house with you when you go somewhere.

12.  I like independence, getting to leave them at home, the capabilities to participate in household responsibilities.

13.  I like my kids.  They are great.

Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment