Monday, April 30, 2012

You Know You're a Swim Mom When

1.  You  know that splits mean something other than stretching your legs as far as they can go.

 Click to View My Album

2.  The fact that your children's skin is covered in pictures drawn by sharpie markers no longer alarms you.



3.  You know that blocks are more than square things you stack on top of each other.
 Click to View My Album

4.  You learn to recognize your children at a distance by bodyshape, goggle straps, and back graffitti (random sharpie drawings, precisely drawn while bored at a meet)
 Click to View My Album

5.  You think nothing's weird about your daughter saying that when she was on the block the timers were reading her back graffitti, asking what a muggle was.

 Click to View My Album

6.   The smell of mildew-ed towels is common place.  
 Click to View My Album

7.   Your kids abs feel like a brick (and you wish yours did).

 Click to View My Album

No comments:

Post a Comment